IVRS & Audio Visual Clips For ESIC Beneficiaries
Employee state insurance corporation has introduced Two new facilities such as
IVRS(Interactive Voice Response) and Audio Visual Clips for ESIC beneficiaries.
IVRS Help Desk Facility
ESIC introduced a toll-free number 1800112526 which will help both ESIC members and also
employers. Interactive voice response facility provided by ESIC will solve problems of
employee and employer quickly without any delay.
At present, ESIC IVRS facility is available in English and Hindi languages and receiving 1000
calls per day.
How To Use ESIC IVRS Facility
• Dial ESIC toll-free number 1800112526
• Now select the language.
• Now you have to choose whether you are an employee or employer or others.
• Now your call will be directed to ESIC agent and there you can tell about your problem.
• ESIC agent will try for spot redressal of your query, if it is not possible to spot redressal
of your query then you will get a unique ticket number and your case will forward to
public grievance portal of ESIC.
Audio Visual Clips For ESIC Beneficiaries
ESIC has produced 7 audiovisual clips regarding various ESIC benefits which will educate both
ESIC members and employers.
At present these videos are available in Hindi languages and ESIC is planning to produce them in
These 7 audio visual clips are available in ESIC official Youtube channel and the link is
These videos are related to:
4.Old Age Health Benefits
5. Unemployment Benefits
6. Maternity Benefits
7. Health Treatment Benefits
ESIC has also announced that soon it is going to launch “Chinta Se Mukti” mobile application.